- Labor and Employment
- Rutgers University School of Law–Camden
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 215.751.1949
- Fax: 610.371.7906
Brad concentrates his practice in labor and employment matters. He defends employers against wage and hour claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state laws, as well as claims brought under Title VII, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and state anti-discrimination laws. He has represented clients in class actions and collective actions in courts across the country.
Brad also represents companies and individuals in disputes involving restrictive covenant agreements and trade secrets.
In addition, Brad counsels employers on Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) matters and represents employers before the Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission. He is a chapter author for the nationally recognized treatise, Occupational Safety and Health Law, published by the American Bar Association and the Bureau of National Affairs.
During law school, he served as judicial extern to the Honorable Theodore McKee of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Judicial Circuit.
Brad also is a volunteer attorney with the Support Center for Child Advocates, providing legal representation and social service advocacy for abused and neglected children in Philadelphia.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, J.D., with high honors
- Rutgers University, B.A., with highest honors
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan