Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 215.496.3835
- Fax: 610.371.8515
- Labor and Employment
- Boston College Law School
Brandon concentrates his practice in labor and employment matters. He counsels employers through labor representation and decertification elections and assists clients in negotiating initial and successor union collective bargaining agreements. Brandon also defends employers in claims brought pursuant to Title VII, FMLA, ADEA, ADA, PHRA and NJLAD in state and federal court. In addition, he represents employers in unfair labor practice charges before the National Labor Relations Board.
Brandon advises employers on potential pension fund withdrawal liability matters and has negotiated favorable settlements for his clients. He also is experienced in drafting and revising personnel policies and employee handbooks and has drafted employment contracts and separation agreements.
While in law school, Brandon served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Susan Peikes Gantman, President Judge of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania.
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Brandon was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2020-2021.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S. in Finance, with distinction
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey