- Labor and Employment
- ERISA, Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Private Equity
- Columbia Law School
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 215.751.1945
- Fax: 610.371.7755
Daniel’s national practice is dedicated to representing employers across industries in a range of traditional labor, union and employment matters. Clients rely on him to navigate unfair labor practice charges, prevailing wage matters, representation complexities and various issues before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), as well as collective bargaining, grievance arbitrations and labor injunctions. His representations include assisting management and executive leadership with various employment and ERISA issues, and he is often called upon to serve as labor counsel in mergers and acquisitions transactions.
As a strategic ally to employers, Daniel works closely with management teams to create and implement labor relations plans and business-minded approaches to collective bargaining, labor contracts, wage and hour issues and union election and management matters. He has defended regional and national employers against union organization and has created comprehensive labor relations strategies that mitigate unionization within their businesses. Additionally, Daniel provides supervisor and management training that focuses on identifying and resolving workplace issues and labor disputes unique to their business.
Daniel is a member of the firm’s COVID-19 Rapid Response Team and is a thought leader on pandemic-related labor matters as well as on NLRB developments and newly enacted labor laws.
- Won several high profile unfair labor practice charge cases
- Represented companies in union elections and decertification elections
- Litigated countless labor arbitrations
- Successfully enforced non-compete covenants
- Successfully defended wage and hour class actions and guided clients through Department of Labor investigations
- Associated Builder Contractor Association
- Building Industry Association of Philadelphia, Board Member
Daniel has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star since 2014. Daniel has also been recognized by Best Attorneys of America since 2015.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- Temple University, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit