Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 302.425.3301
- Fax: 610.371.7741
- New York
- Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
Liz concentrates her practice on corporate restructuring, bankruptcy litigation and insolvency issues. She represents a variety of debtors, creditors, financial institutions, trustees and asset acquirers in both formal and out-of-court settings.
Prior to joining Stevens & Lee, Liz served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Guy R. Humphrey, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Liz also completed a competitive legal fellowship with a national nonprofit organization where she advised start-ups and small enterprises owned by veterans, women and underrepresented individuals.
- Federal Bar Association
- National Bankruptcy Law Section Board, Social Media Chair
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- University College London, M.A.
- Howard Payne University, B.A.
- New York