Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Valley Forge
- Phone: 610.205.6046
- Fax: 610.371.7376
- New York
- Phone: 212.774.5929
- Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
- Higher Education
- Villanova University School of Law
Lenny has over 45 years of experience in business bankruptcy law. He represents international and domestic investors in the acquisition and financing of financially distressed businesses; insurers in connection with mass tort, asbestos, environmental and products liability bankruptcy cases; and institutional creditors in complex commercial bankruptcy cases.
A former Vice President, Director and Executive Committee member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Lenny has also been Chair of the American Bar Association’s Committee on Insurance Coverage Subcommittee on Insolvency and is a member of the ABA’s Litigation Section and its Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section. Lenny is also a member of INSOL International. He is an INSOL International Global Insolvency Fellow.
Lenny lectures and writes extensively on bankruptcy law and China-related topics and has served as a contributing editor on the editorial boards of the American Bankruptcy Institute Journal and INSOL World. He has lectured on Chinese acquisitions of distressed U.S. businesses and assets at Peking University School of Law, Tsinghua University School of Law/Temple University School of Law, Central University of Finance and Economics Law School and KoGuan Law School LLM Program at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. For 12 years, Lenny has given programs on insurance and policyholder bankruptcies at the Insurance Society of Philadelphia.
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Lenny was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer from 2005 through 2020 by being selected by his peers as among the top 5 percent of lawyers in the Commonwealth.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Temple University, B.A., summa cum laude
*not admitted in New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit