Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 215.496.3823
- Fax: 610.988.0873
- Labor and Employment
Michael concentrates his practice in labor and employment law including both counseling and litigation. He counsels employers through labor representation and decertification elections and assists clients in negotiating initial and successor union collective bargaining agreements. Michael also provides businesses of all sizes with pragmatic and cost-effective employment counseling on federal, state and local employment laws, including issues involving discipline, terminations and reductions-in-force, employee leave, collective bargaining and unfair labor practices, restrictive covenants, and wage and hour compliance. Michael has also helped his clients stay compliant with COVID-related regulations and works closely with employers to optimize business operations and employee well-being. His litigation experience includes defending employers in claims brought pursuant to Title VII, FMLA, ADEA, ADA, PHRA and NJLAD in state and federal court.
After law school, Michael served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Correale F. Stevens of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Michael strives to give back to the community and has proudly served as a Trustee and Secretary for the Pennsylvania School for the Deaf.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Sports Lawyer Association
- Pennsylvania School for the Deaf, Trustee and Secretary
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Super Lawyers has recognized Michael as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in the area of Labor and Employment in 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania