Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 215.496.3823
- Fax: 610.988.0873
- Labor and Employment
Michael concentrates his practice in labor and employment law including both counseling and litigation. He provides businesses of all sizes with pragmatic and cost-effective employment counseling on federal, state and local employment laws, including issues involving discipline, terminations and reductions-in-force, employee leave, collective bargaining and unfair labor practices, restrictive covenants, and wage and hour compliance. Michael has also helped his clients stay compliant with COVID-related regulations and works closely with employers to optimize business operations and employee well-being. His litigation experience includes defending employers in claims brought pursuant to Title VII, FMLA, ADEA, ADA, PHRA and NJLAD in state and federal court.
After law school, Michael served as a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Correale F. Stevens of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
Michael strives to give back to the community and has proudly served as a Trustee and Secretary for the Pennsylvania School for the Deaf.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Sports Lawyer Association
- Pennsylvania School for the Deaf, Trustee and Secretary
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Super Lawyers has recognized Michael as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in the area of Labor and Employment in 2019 and 2020.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania