Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Bergen County
- Intellectual Property
- University of Maryland School of Law
Patrick has more than two decades of experience providing strategic counsel on obtaining patents, managing IP portfolios and optimizing IP value across a range of transactions. His representations span technical fields relating to various software and hardware innovations, and clients have included individual investors, startups and technology leaders such as Google and Intel.
Prior to law school, Patrick was an electrical engineer in the private sector for more than 10 years and also served as an electronic surveillance and communications systems engineer in the U.S. Army.
- Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts, New York
- Catholic Charities, Volunteer Immigration Lawyer
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D.
- Widener University, B.S.E.E
- Washington, DC
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Supreme Court of Maryland
- Supreme Court of DC
- U.S. Supreme Court