- Labor and Employment
- Widener University School of Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 215.496.3832
- Fax: 610.988.0865
Rachelle is a member of Stevens & Lee’s labor and employment and litigation departments.
In her employment litigation practice, Rachelle defends employers against a variety of claims, including those brought under Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and similar local laws. Rachelle also has experience handling all aspects of administrative agency charges, including, investigating claims, drafting responsive position statements and mediating claims. Furthermore, Rachelle handles employment-related FINRA arbitration matters. In addition, Rachelle practices in Stevens & Lee’s litigation department where she concentrates her practice on litigation involving financial products and services, ERISA disputes, and representation of broker-dealers in FINRA arbitration matters related to the purchase and sale of securities and insurance products.
While in law school, Rachelle served as President of the Trial Advocacy Honor Society and as a member of the Widener Journal of Law, Economics and Race. She also served as the Vice President of both the Latin American Law Student Association and the Black Law Student Association.
Rachelle is fluent in Spanish.
- The William W. Lipsitt Inn of Court, Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals
- Berks County United Way, Emerging Leaders
- Berks County Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- The Catholic University of America, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania