- Labor and Employment
- State and Local Government
- Villanova University School of Law
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 717.399.6625
- Fax: 610.236.4175
Susan concentrates her practice in labor and employment law, representing management in both the private and public sectors. She advises clients in traditional labor relations matters such as union avoidance, union organizing campaigns, collective bargaining negotiations, grievances, grievance arbitrations, interest arbitrations, strikes, picketing and injunctions. She also practices in the areas of employment discrimination, wage and hour, federal and state prevailing wage matters, personnel actions, personnel policies and procedures, police tenure and civil service hearings and school tenure hearings.
Susan has extensive experience before the National Labor Relations Board, the Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, the EEOC and various arbitrators for private sector grievance arbitration hearings and public sector grievance and interest arbitration hearings under Act 111 and Act 195.
She has more than 40 years of experience representing private employers in the construction, manufacturing and service industries, as well as public employers, including counties, cities, boroughs, townships and municipal authorities under Act 195 for non-uniformed employees as well as under Act 111 for police and fire employees. She also advises school districts under Act 195 and Act 88.
Susan has been a part of the coordinator teams for labor matters under Pennsylvania’s Municipalities Financial Recovery Act (Act 47) and other programs of the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development for the financially distressed cities of Shamokin, Altoona, Harrisburg and Reading.
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Muhlenberg College, A.B.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit