Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Harrisburg Market Square
- Phone: 717-255-7358
- Fax: 610-988-2318
- Real Estate
Veronica is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice on construction law. She also assists with a range of commercial, real estate and environmental litigation issues as well as procurement and administrative matters. Her clients include commercial real estate owners and developers, general contractors, subcontractors, local governments, national health care insurance providers, and large and small commercial business owners.
Veronica counsels clients, particularly those with large construction projects, on risk avoidance and options for alternative dispute resolution. She also represents clients in mechanic’s lien claims and cases before the Board of Claims. A preview of Veronica’s recent construction litigation matters include:
- Represent national developer in multimillion dollar disputes with general contractors and subcontractors.
- Represent solar contractor against delay claims on multiple projects by developer.
- Secured judgment for all sums claimed by contractor on large residential construction project.
- Successfully defended arbitration award in favor of general contractor on multimillion dollar construction project.
- Affirmed validity of client’s proposed consent order by proving in Superior Court that Order entered by Trial Court was unappealable by the opposition.
- Succeeded in vacating municipality’s denial of client’s conditional use application for a warehouse development following adverse rulings by the zoning hearing board and court of common pleas.
- Obtained judgement in excess of $400,000, including compensatory damages, treble damages and attorneys’ fees, for homeowner in suit against contractor related to construction defects in new home construction.
Veronica is a Hearing Committee Member for the Supreme Court Disciplinary Board, serves on the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Committee on Rules of Evidence and sits on the PBA Civil Litigation Section Council. She also serves as Chair of the Associated Builders and Contractors’ Inclusion, Diversity and Unity Committee and is a member of the organization’s Workforce Development Committee. As an advocate for community growth, she volunteers with the Dauphin County Guardianship Monitoring Program and serves monthly dinners for the homeless in her home neighborhood of Harrisburg.
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Inclusion, Diversity and Unity Committee, Chair
- Workforce Development Committee
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Committee on Rules of Evidence
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Disciplinary Board, Hearing Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Civil Litigation Section, Council Member
- American Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- City & State PA, Above and Beyond Award, 2023
- Central Penn Business Journal
- Forty Under Forty, 2021
- 30 Women of Influence, 2017
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, high distinction, B.S.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania