Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Harrisburg Market Square
- Phone: 717-255-7358
- Fax: 610-988-2318
- Real Estate
Veronica is an experienced litigator who focuses her practice in construction law and also assists with a range of commercial, real estate and environmental litigation issues. Additionally, she helps clients with procurement and administrative matters. Her representations include commercial real estate owners and developers, general contractors, subcontractors, local government, national health care insurance providers, and large and small commercial business owners. In addition to zealously advocating for her clients in litigation matters, Veronica counsels clients on risk avoidance and options for alternative dispute resolution, particularly on large construction projects, in cases before the Board of Claims and on mechanic’s lien claims.
Veronica is a Hearing Committee Member for the Supreme Court Disciplinary Board, she sits on the PBA Civil Litigation Section Council and serves as a Member of the Board of Directors for Central Penn College. As an advocate for community growth, she volunteers with St. Theresa’s parish in New Cumberland and the Homeless Outreach Project in her home neighborhoods of Harrisburg.
- Supreme Court Disciplinary Board, Hearing Committee Member
- PBA Civil Litigation Section, Council Member
- Central Penn College, Board Member
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Dauphin County Bar Association
Veronica was named among Central Penn Business Journal’s 30 Women of Influence in 2017 and was recently selected as one of its Forty Under 40 recipients based on her professional accomplishments, contributions to the community, and commitment to inspiring change.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, high distinction, B.S.
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania