Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 717.399.6628
- Fax: 610.236.4171
- Labor and Employment
Gary concentrates his practice exclusively on the representation of management in all aspects of labor relations and employment law matters. He counsels both union and non-union clients in the service and manufacturing sectors. Gary has represented employers in hundreds of union organizing drives and in litigation before the National Labor Relations Board. He has handled collective bargaining negotiations and labor arbitrations for numerous companies. Gary also focuses his practice on employment discrimination litigation and related matters in federal and state court, including representation of employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and similar state and local government agencies.
Prior to attending law school, Gary played professional basketball with the Phoenix Suns.
- Duke University Board of Trustees, 2001-2004
- Duke University Alumni Association, former Director and Member of Executive Committee; President 2001-2002
- Duke University Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee, former Board of Trustees member
- Rotary Club of Lancaster
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Duke Law School, J.D.
- Duke University, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit