- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Villanova University School of Law
- Email: email@example.com
- Harrisburg Market Square
- Phone: 717.255.7351
- Fax: 610.371.7363
Chris concentrates his practice in mergers and acquisitions, financing and restructuring business entities. Chris has served as lead counsel in hundreds of M&A transactions ranging from low middle market to high 9 figures. His financing experience includes representation of both financial institutions and borrowers in asset-based, LBOs, and real estate development loans as well as structuring financing stacks with equity, senior secured and sub-debt in M&A transactions. Prior to joining Stevens & Lee, Chris was the national chair of the Business Division of a major law firm.
- Mergers, acquisitions, stock and asset sales, MBOs and private equity investments and exits with companies in various sectors including retail, manufacturing, tech, financial services and hospitality
- Roll-up merger of multiple national aviation services companies
- Acquisition of controlling interest in a publicly traded company with a portfolio of FBOs; sale and purchase of over 20 FBOs located throughout the United States
- First ever private equity investment in a major NASCAR racing team and enterprise; acquisition of an open wheel race car team
- Asset acquisition of a “white goods” business by a Fortune 100 company
- Stock acquisition of a building products company from a Fortune 500 company
- Cross border transactions including the establishment of multiple Sino-Foreign joint ventures in the PRC
- Acquisition of a TPA by a commercial bank, multiple community bank mergers and the sale of a national insurance brokerage to a publicly traded financial services company
- Purchases and sales of assets and equity involving companies in the hospitality space that own and operate hotels, restaurants, amusement parks, golf courses; development and financing of a hotel and convention center complex through a public/private partnership
- The Harrisburg University for Science and Technology, Founding Director
- M&T Bank, Advisory Board
Chris is AV® Preeminent™ rated by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating for legal ability and general ethics. His accomplishments in the M&A field have been acknowledged by Law.com, Who’s Who in American Law and his designation as a “Super Lawyer” as published in Philadelphia magazine.
- Temple University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court