- Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring
- Temple University School of Law
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 302.425.2608
- Fax: 610.371.7988
David focuses his practice on commercial restructuring and bankruptcy. He represents creditors, debtors and other parties in interest in Chapter 11 cases and associated litigation. He also provides counsel to clients on litigation and transactional matters that are not related to bankruptcy.
As a law student at Temple University, he was the Managing Editor of the Temple International and Comparative Law Journal. Upon graduation from law school, David worked in transaction services for Citigroup and later clerked for the Honorable Richard R. Cooch, Resident Judge of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Delaware, B.S., magna cum laude, and a B.A. cum laude
- Supreme Court of Delaware