Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 609.987.5330
- Fax: 610.371.8580
- Labor and Employment
- Financial Institutions
- Seton Hall University School of Law
Megan practices in the area of employment advisory and trial litigation, arbitration, mediation and employment counseling.
Megan focuses her practice on labor and employment issues and provides a full range of services to clients, both inside and outside the courtroom, from the drafting of corporate policies and employment agreements through counseling on employee issues, transitions and termination procedures. Megan’s practice includes employment discrimination prevention and defense, enforcement and negotiation of employment agreements, including restrictive covenants, wrongful discharge issues and issues generally related to the employment relationship.
Megan works closely with clients on employment-related investigations, employee hiring and termination issues and employer compliance with various state and federal employment laws including Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination, the Conscientious Employee Protection Act, Wage and Hour and Workers’ Compensation.
As part of an employment-related practice focused on the unique needs of the financial services industry, Megan assists in the representation of a number of sophisticated financial services firms, broker-dealers, registered representatives and investment advisory firms on a variety of issues, including employee recruiting and raiding, unfair competition, protection of trade secrets and other confidential information, the enforcement of nonsolicitation agreements and breach of contract claims.
Megan has represented clients in state and federal court, as well as in the FINRA and AAA arbitration forums.
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member, Young Lawyers Committee
- Princeton Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Newtown Business Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Delaware, B.A.
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit