Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Phone: 215.751.1942
- Fax: 610.988.0832
- Drexel University School of Law
Najah focuses her practice on commercial litigation matters with an emphasis on litigation involving financial products and services, ERISA disputes, and representation of broker-dealers in FINRA arbitration matters related to the purchase and sale of securities and insurance products.
While in law school, Najah served as the Executive Symposium Editor of the Drexel Law Review and as President of the Black Law Students Association. She was a competitor on Drexel’s nationally recognized Trial Team, leading the group to back-to-back victories in national mock trial competitions in invitation-only contests against some of the nation’s top law schools. Najah was a Law School Ambassador, Diversity and Inclusion Fellow, and Marshall Brennan Constitutional Literacy Fellow, where she taught high school students about their constitutional rights. At graduation, Najah received the Faculty Award for Contributions to the Intellectual Life of the Law School and the Thomas R. Kline School of Law Trial Team Award for Outstanding Advocacy.
Najah served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Robert B. Kugler of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and also served as an intern for the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office.
- Thomas Jefferson University’s Law and Society Alumni Council, Advisory Board, Co-Chair
- Kline School of Law Diversity Committee
- Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Garden State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Diversity Law Group, Fellow and Alumnus
- Drexel University School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Philadelphia University, B.S., cum laude, 2015
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania