- Rutgers University School of Law–Newark
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bergen County
- Phone: 201.857.6768
- Fax: 610.371.7933
Stephanie focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and disputes at both the trial and appellate level in federal and state jurisdictions. She has represented clients in a diverse range of civil litigation, including matters involving business torts, class actions, contract disputes, and general and professional liability.
She previously served as a law clerk to the Hon. Robert J. Gilson of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division. Stephanie also served as pro bono attorney to the Hon. Michael A. Shipp of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
While in law school, Stephanie served as Associate Editor for the Rutgers Race & the Law Review and research assistant to Professor Douglas S. Eakeley, where her work aided in the formation of the Rutgers Center for Corporate Law and Governance. She was also a judicial intern to the Hon. Bonnie J. Mizdol of the New Jersey Superior Court, Law Division.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey, Young Lawyers Committee Member
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark, J.D.
- The College of New Jersey, B.A.
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit