- White Collar Defense and Investigations
- Boston University School of Law
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 215.751.1961
- Fax: 610.371.7397
Terri focuses her practice on defending individuals and companies against criminal investigations and indictments. She has been involved in the defense of more than 100 criminal investigations in the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania and has participated in about 20 trials in federal and state courts in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
Terri regularly appears in Pennsylvania and New Jersey courts for bail and change of plea hearings, motions and sentencing hearings on behalf of white collar clients. She is regularly appointed by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania to defend indigent defendants in felony cases under the provisions of the Criminal Justice Act. In addition to her busy criminal caseload, Terri assists in defending the firm’s clients against individual and class action litigation that is often sparked by government investigations.
While in law school, Terri participated in the criminal clinical program and served as a public defender in the Boston Municipal Court. As an undergraduate, she spent her junior year studying at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England.
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal Justice Act Felony Defense Panel, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
As published in Philadelphia magazine, Terri was recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer Rising Star in 2010 and 2013, and as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer from 2014 to 2020.
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania