Powerful partnerships. Standout solutions.
- Harrisburg Market Square
- Phone: 717.255.7366
- Fax: 610.236.4177
- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Energy, Communications and Public Utility
- Widener University School of Law
Tim focuses his practice in the areas of energy and public utility law. He is an experienced administrative litigator who represents public utilities before the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission. His public utility clients include electric distribution companies, alternative energy companies, water and wastewater companies, electricity and natural gas suppliers, motor carriers, and large utility consumers.
As a former prosecutor with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission’s Bureau of Investigation and Enforcement, Tim brings a unique perspective to counseling clients in a broad range of utility regulatory matters, including:
- Compliance issues;
- Tariff and rate related issues;
- Transfer of control and affiliated interest agreements;
- Public Utility Commission investigations;
- Consumer complaints;
- Energy efficiency plans;
- On-site energy purchase agreements; and
- Renewable and alternative energy credits
Prior to practicing energy and public utility law, Tim was a solicitor for numerous school districts in central Pennsylvania. He assisted his clients with issues related to the Public School Code, the Right-to-Know Law and Sunshine Act, as well as with employment and collective bargaining matters. Tim was also an educator for 15 years teaching high school social studies to students in central Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A.
- University of Pittsburgh, Professional Year Teacher Certification Program
- New Jersey