- Corporate, Finance and Capital Markets
- Financial Institutions
- Penn State Dickinson Law School
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 610.478.2242
- Fax: 610.236.4176
Wes represents financial institutions in connection with capital formation, demutualization, securities matters, securitization of assets and mergers and acquisitions.
He has also assisted public company clients in offerings of common stock and senior and subordinated debt securities.
He has assisted PHEAA and other financial institutions in connection with the issuance of asset-backed securities.
- Lead securities counsel in IPO of Positive Physician Holdings, Inc.
- Lead securities counsel in connection with demutualization and IPO of Federal Life Mutual Insurance Company.
- Lead attorney in merger conversion of Educators Mutual Life Insurance Company and Eastern Holding Company, Ltd.
- Lead attorney in demutualization and IPOs of Nodak Mutual Insurance Company and Penn Millers Mutual Insurance Company
- Lead attorney in issuance by Sovereign Bancorp, Inc., of preferred stock and trust preferred securities to raise $620 million for the acquisition of Independence Community Bank Corp.
- Assisted Sovereign Bancorp, Inc., in raising $1.2 billion of public debt to acquire 286 branches and related assets and liabilities from FleetBoston, Inc.
- Lancaster County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University, J.D., cum laude
- Allegheny College, B.A., magna cum laude